Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MSG Strikes Again!


So there was a hockey game at the Garden last night....yawn. The Devils looked uninspired, the Rangers almost looked like they cared and those damn Garden taps still get you every time. Seriously, has anyone ever drank more than 2 tap beers from MSG and not woken up feeling like Steven Adler used your head as his snare drum all night. Just me?

Sure this game had a playoff feel to it, there were some loud MARTYYY chants, Ranger fans screamed "SHOOOOT IT" 472 times, blah blah blah. Bottom line, The Devils stunk and everyone is probably questioning Avery's manhood now. Now I know I'm biased being an ex-Devil and all, but to be honest I dont even mind Avery. Actually, I think he's an effective player. But "C'mon man", you can't get rag-dolled like that and do nothing about it? You get thrown to the ice twice like the Sham WOW! guy throws around hookers in his hotel room* and you do nothing about it? I don't get it. 

* For the record, this Sham WOW! guy should be locked up for a long time. Him and Chris Brown should be cellmates.

Side note, I was able to sit one row behind hockey legend Tie Domi. Yes, a legend. He's also the only NHL player where if you scrambled his name it would speak to how he played the game (Me Idiot). No link provided here as you can surely go to youtube, type in Tie Domi, and spend 400 hours watching his fights and antiques (ah, sorry inside joke). Here's a picture of me and the Tie-man... he actually punched the photographer as he snapped the photo...hence the blur.

2 comments:

  1. I have more PIM than you and Domi put together. And I'll steal your wife.
    -B.F.Shanahan
    PS did you know I was in Forrest Gump?

    ReplyDelete